Natalie. Sophmore. Half filipina, half european. I play field hockey, run track, and I row in the bow seat of my high school’s crew team.
this is me and a random guy on the street in Annapolis who sang me and my friend a Nirvana song!
10 things you didn’t know about me!
- My family is friends with one of the world’s top hang gliders.
- I like to take day trips to Bethany with my friends but I mostly spend time in the summer at the Outer Banks in NC.
- Once I was in NYC and I sat next to Jake Gyllenhaal at a restaurant.
- I used to horseback ride, but I don’t have the time any more.
- I have been to Paris, Rome, Siena, Florence, Naples, Capri, Positano, Maui, and the big island of Hawaii.
- More than ever, I want to spend a summer as a Jack Wills seasonnaire.
- I am afraid of clowns, chuck e. cheese, mcdonalds, shredded coconut, and small spaces.
- My favorite food is a chargrilled lamb burger with swiss cheese (best served at the Breslin restaurant of the Ace hotel in NYC)
- I love Andy Grammer, John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Peter Bjorn and John, Coldplay, Hunter Hayes, Mac Miller, Vampire Weekend, Regina Spektor, and Luke Bryan.
- My favorite movies are The Breakfast Club, Titanic, the Parent Trap, and John Tucker Must Die.